- Become a member of Dr. Riekeman’s inner circle.
- Be the first to receive news from Life University.
- Special invitations to private events with Dr. Riekeman during LIFEforce 1000 Insiders’ Weekend.
- Advanced Registration and/or discounted pricing for events such as Fall CE and LIFE Vision.
- Complimentary hotel accommodations for your first LIFEforce 1000 Insiders’ Weekend.
- A LIFE U ID card which permits complimentary access to Wellness Center, Drs. Sid E. and Nell K. Williams Library, and on-campus sporting events, such as rugby and basketball games.
- A VIP Parking Pass to use while on campus.
Make A Difference
- Create new relationships and strengthen current relationships by increasing your visibility in your community.
- Become the doctor high schools and/or universities associate with chiropractic.
- Increase your patient pool.
- Gain visibility for your practice on the myLIFEplus app which lists LIFEforce 1000 doctors under myProviders.
- Network with other successful LIFEforce 1000 chiropractors.
- Mentor current and prospective students.
- Extend LIFEforce 1000 only benefits to your prospective students
Change The World
- Raise awareness of Chiropractic around the world.
- Increase the number of vitalistic chiropractors worldwide.
- Make a difference with Lasting Purpose: To Give, To Do, To Love, To Serve – Out of a Sense of Abundance
LIFEforce Insider Benefits
- Encourage your Students to Apply to attend LIFE University! Invite your students to apply at your SRE via APPLY.LIFE.EDU. As a LIFEforce 1000 doctor, you are able to waive the $50 application fee. For students applying online, they can use promo code “lifeforcesre” to waive the application fee (at SREs only).
- LIFE Leadership Weekend (LLW) Benefits:
- What does a LIFEforce 1000 referred student get?
- When you refer a student, they get the following perks. (These perks are only for students participating in the LLW program.)
- Hotel accommodations for three nights (Thursday through Saturday)
- Transportation to and from the airport (on a shuttle schedule)
- Transportation to and from the hotel to LIFE (on a shuttle schedule)
- Meals from Friday morning through Saturday night
- Reimbursement for travel expenses up to $300. (The student will have to complete a W-9 form while on campus and submit receipts for their travel costs.)
- Student should register online on the LIFE website at http://www.life.edu/VisitLIFE. The student will select Prospective Chiropractic Student → LIFE Leadership Weekend → the weekend they want to attend.
- The Prospective Student will have to create a password and log-in if they haven’t done so already. This will take them to our main Events page website. Where they will:
- Log in
- Click EVENTS top left corner of the website
- Filter by LIFE Leadership Weekend
- Click January (or desired month)
- Click REGISTER
- Once the Prospective has an online log in and password it will populate the majority of the January LIFE Leadership Form
- When asked about who referred them,they will need to choose LIFEforce 1000 and type in your name.
- Click Submit
- The prospective student will receive an automatic confirmation email.
- They will be instructed to use the system to register for the hotel online and LIFE will pay for the base charges (any incidental charges, such as movies would be at their own expense). If the student has questions or needs help, they should call 678-331-4332.